we went to Bass pro shop the day before the conference here are a few pics of ityum! yum! old fashioned candy.this is in a thunder storm on the first day of the challenge in the hall way of the Nashville training center this is a activity that the squad was supposed to kick the ball through the hoopthis is river crossingthis is my squad in the challenge this is a skit the they were supposed to get the egg to the ground with out it braking my squadmy unit leader and assistant squad leader and I with two young men that were on our teamthis is a banner that our team made in a activity






2 comments:

Wow! Looks like a great week! I can't wait for the Sacramento Conference!

How far is Nashville from you all? It takes us about 6-7 hours to drive to Sacramento.

Give Darleen a nice big hug for me!

May 31, 2009 at 3:50 PM  

yes it was a good week! but I did not get to go to alot a seshons, becose I was a AC leader this year. much fun!

Nashville is about three hours.

June 1, 2009 at 4:07 AM