The 4th of July

we spent the 4th with the Ceausus at fort Loudoun

my sister Kayleen


my brother Bryce



they were feeding a squirrel




This is my brother-in-law and sister, Kevin and Darleen Weston














this is my brother Brandon





Timmy Ceausu



Joleen took this pic of my sister Colleen tubing


Darleen took this pic of the fire works that we were shooting off










I took the rest of these pics of our neighbors fire works, isn't it nice when your neighbor likes wasting money on fire works


































pleas do not take these pics off of here without asking

2 comments:

Wow, Byron! Looks like fun! Timmy Ceasu really is growing up! He looks just like his Daddy!


What exactly was Coleen doing, again? That looked pretty wild, but lots of fun!

July 13, 2009 at 6:02 PM  

colleen was toobing

July 14, 2009 at 3:22 AM